Thursday 20 August 2015

I Am Currently...


Loving: How all the stores already have Halloween candy on sale! Tiny chocolate bars rock!

 Reading: AMRITA by Banana Yoshimoto. I'm appreciating her wonderfully simple style that pulls the reader in almost immediately. Full of graceful descriptions of everyday occurrences. 


goodreads.com

Watching: I don't watch a lot of television, but I just started Orange Is The New Black. My favourite parts are when we see how the different characters ended up in prison. Plus, I'm dying for the Walking Dead Season 5 to be uploaded on Netflix. Shh...I haven't seen anything past Season 4.


Thinking about: Taking cooking lessons in the fall, or at least sending someone in my family to learn how to cook. Also, I'm going to try really hard to win the lottery this year.


Anticipating: Launching my third novel, GIRL ON THE RUN in September! It's a companion novel to BUTTERFLIES DON'T LIE. I'm really in love with this story and the characters and I'm tremendously excited to share this book. Check out the Pinterest board.

goodreads.com


Wishing: Sheriff Graham would return to Once Upon A Time.


tumblr.com


Making me happy: Did I mention the Halloween candy, yet? Also, my dog Cody is super adorable and sleeps on my feet when I write. He follows me around the house, making me feel like Lord Grantham from Downton Abbey.  
 
 
How about you?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...