Monday 11 February 2013

The Bachelor, Season 17, Episode 7 "Bikinis and Bawling"


My curiosity is killing me! Sean has taken the girls mountain climbing, roller derby skating, polar bear ice swimming...what's next, alligator wrestling?

Nope, the contestants are going to St. Croix.
 
global.christianpost.com

Sean takes AshLee out for the first solo date. She takes this opportunity to give him the low down on Tierrable.

Uh-oh. We all know what happens to girls to bad talk Tierra, right?

Ashlee and Sean enjoy a private beach party and shockingly there's lost of  wine but no food. AshLee lets out a skeleton and tells Sean she got married when she was seventeen. But it's okay because they were divorced by her senior year.

Sean is unfazed by this news and they make out. She tells him that she loves him, over and over again.

He says, “You're amazing.”
 

thebachelor2013.com
 

Sean and Tierra go shopping the next day and they have a super fun time buying jewelry and watching parades. They dance, they laugh, they make out.

Sean says, “She's a blast to be with, she has such a great personality.”

Finally Sean asks Tierra how things are going in the house.

Tierra says, “No matter how hard I try, the girls just don't accept me. But I'm not worried about them, because those girls aren't going to be around for long.”

There's another night beach party. Tierra tells him, “I feel like I'm behind in this game.”

Yup. It's a game.

Sean instantly feels guilty that he let AshLee's information dampen his regular date persona.

Tierra tells the camera, “I can't believe one of those girls threw me under the bus!”

Actually they just want to push you in front of one.

Tierra tells Sean that she's falling in love with him.

He realizes that she's having a hard time with the other girls in the house, but he's cool with it because when it's just the two of them, it's all good times.

Sean is taking Lindsay, Catherine and Desiree on their date...at 4AM. The girls barely have time to wax their bikini regions before he takes them away in his jeep. The watch the sunrise, but before anyone gets too rested, Sean piles them back into the jeep and they do a road trip. The plan is to get to the other side of the island to see the sunset.

Aw. It would be romantic if it wasn't a contest.

They finally reach the other beach. There's a blanket and pillows, and you guessed it...wine. Sean suggests they all go swimming.

Cue the bikini shots.

All the girls know it's important to have their alone time with Sean...while the other two watch from the tent.

Lindsay uses her time to talk into his mouth with her tongue...a lot.

Catherine confides to Sean that her dad suffers from depression and he now lives in China. I have to say, with all the stuff the girls throw at Sean, he always says something nice and genuine. And that maybe...oh never mind, they're making out.

Desiree tears up when she talks about how much she loves her family and how much she wants Sean to meet them.

If I were Desiree's sister, I'd never have let her go on the show.

Sean gives the rose to Lindsay.

Go team tongue.

Sean takes Leslie on the solo date to some ruins.

Leslie tells the camera, “I've watched this show for years and I've always thought those girls were fools. Well now I'm one of those fools.”

Word.

Sean says, “Leslie is nervous, I mean we haven't even kissed yet.”

Seriously. Hasn't she watched the show?

What Sean doesn't know is that Leslie is trying to figure out if she should tell him that she loves him or not. In the end, she decides to make out with him instead.

Sean's sister shows up and I think she'll be able to give him some advice until Sean tells us that she was the one who signed him up for the show.

I would never put anyone I cared about on this show. EVER.
 

 

Tierra confronts AshLee and it quickly turns into both woman talking at each other with lots of finger pointing.

Tierra's defence is, “I can't control my eyebrow!”

I predict Sean is going to have to propose to Tierra because the producers will never let him send her home.

Sean arrives to find Tierra in tears. Well... more like fake tears. “I have such a big heart," she sniffs. "This is so hard for me.”

And let's not forget about the uncontrollable eyebrow.

Sean confides to us with a heavy sigh, “This is turning into a nightmare.”

And knowing is half the battle.

Sean explains to Tierra that he was bringing his sister to meet her, but because she's so emotional...again, and having mental breakdowns every day, that perhaps it's best for her to go home now.

The producers boo in the background.

Tierra's parting words are, “I hope the girls got what they wanted.”

Yup.

She wipes away her fake tears and proudly exclaims, “And nobody will take my sparkle away.”

I bet anti-psychotic drugs could.

It's time for the rose ceremony. Sean arrives and confides to the girls that Tierra had been sent home. The Host does the tough math for us and tells us that since there are only three roses for four girls, that one of them will be going home.

Leslie does not get a rose. She leaves us with these words of wisdom, “Rejection sucks.”

What does Sarah think of all this?

 

1 comment:

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Ha! I love it- like always. I look forward to your commentary more than I do the show :) Although I have to say the show is great for ideas on character development. Wonder what drama hometown dates will bring? Tell next time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...