2. When you're alone, you sometimes have arguments with your characters when they insist on the plot going the WRONG way.
3. When you see a gorgeous dress in a magazine, you picture your MC wearing it for her BIG DATE.
|nothing says YA like a make over|
photo credit stylehive.com
4. You talk about your characters like they're real people.
5. You choose writing instead of sleeping—every time.
6. Just for kicks, you search Google for your title, to see if anyone else has a book by that name.
7. When you see a guy at your local coffee shop who looks exactly like your novel's heart-throb, it totally freaks you out.
|Who needs windows?|
photo credit charlotteminty.blogspot.com
9. You obsess over commas for long periods of time. You also like to make terrible puns.
10. You find typos in everything you read.
Do any of these sound familiar? What are your writer quirks?
Next Monday I'll be blogging the latest episode of Once Upon A Time.